Fluid Power Industry
Fluid Power Industry
Conveniently located in Central Pennsylvania (Harrisburg Area) PA with easy access to most major northeastern interstate highways, with a staff of skilled, experienced inside sales personnel, service technicians and sales engineers to help solve most difficult problems.
Formed as an “S” Corp. in 1991 by a family with several decades of experience in the fluid power industry. This company is a role model of service, responsiveness, unchallenged quality and engineering excellence among the many markets which it serves. A unique blend of product knowledge, technological innovation, application engineering, coupled with a commitment to excellent, old-fashioned personal service separates them from their competitors. Many of these attributes are simply unavailable from large catalog houses, mill supply houses, fastener and power transmission distributors who have neither the expertise or the inventory to service the industrial fluid power marketplace.
Owner is willing to stay for training and support.
Real estate is owned in a separate entity by the owners. They strongly prefer to sell with the business. They would entertain a possible lease/purchase agreement. Land area: 0.69 Acres Brief description of improvements: A 9,122 sf office and warehouse building Zoning: I3; Industrial/Commercial Area predominantly (by land use) devoted to commercial, industrial and residential purposes. Interior is divided between offices, warehousing, and a sales area. The office area containing about 3,534 square feet has a drywall interior, suspended fiber tile ceilings and carpeted floors. Office area has gas fired heating and central air conditioning. Office area consists of reception area, conference room, two work areas, five (5) private offices, lunch room, file room, and two (2) toilet rooms. Warehousing area consists of about 5,168 square feet heated by gas fired space heaters. There is one (1) 8X8 overhead door and a toilet room. Sales area has separate exterior access containing about 420 squ
• Recognized name with excellent reputation
• Well established company with close relationship to its customer base
• Current sales with minimal marketing
• Owner will introduce new buyer to current customer base
• Well-trained, experienced employees with great product knowledge
• Plenty of opportunity for growth
• Excellent records are maintained
• Equipment prices are priced very competitively
• Inventory includes unique range of products that the competition does not offer A role model of service, responsiveness, unchallenged quality and engineering excellence among the many markets served. A unique blend of technological innovation, product knowledge, application engineering and old-fashioned personal service separates them from their competitors. Large catalog supply houses lack the expertise and resources to service the complexities of the fluid power industry.
• Heavily trafficked road with potential for additional customers
• Well known established location, ability to double operations in same building.
• Institute a proactive marketing campaign
• Opportunity to reduce operating costs
• Expand delivery service
• Known in the marketplace for being the place to go when competitors cannot supply the products needed for the job Loyal, satisfied customers continues to grow, and includes many of the most well-known companies in manufacturing, construction, health care, including the growing pharmaceutical and food processing industries.